February 20, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We are holding an introductory on Wednesday, 20th Feb 2013 at 19.00 Hours in Happy Valley/Causeway Bay.
FISU Meditation is different because:
• It’s the only form of meditation in the world that’s personally prescribed
• Each person receives their own individually prescribed practices based on each person’s individuality (as our fingerprint, iris and DNA confirm)
• The mantra that you will be given is actually your own sound at its finest level (therefore you are not using an artificial tool)
• The course is based over 9 meetings of around 2 hours
• It will give you profound relaxation but that’s just the start – it’s a great stress buster!
• FISU Meditation is about discovery your own spirituality and increasing consciousness
• We practice meditation twice a day for 20-30 minutes
• We have residential deepening courses when you are ready to go further
• You have direct access for can obtain personal advice and guidance from the leaders/gurus of the organisation
• FISU gives you guidance by a spiritual guru who knows the path of unfoldment intimately
FISU - Foundation for International Spiritual Unfoldment is a non-denominational, non-sectarian, non-profit organisation with 70 branches in 13 countries that teaches the art of Meditation and Spiritual Unfoldment. Our work is to deepen consciousness and spirituality through personally prescribed meditation and spiritual practices.
Our teachings are accessible to everyone, and our special type of meditation is easy to learn and totally life transforming. It is not based on any religious system, intellectualisation or has any prerequisites; all you need is a desire to discover yourself.
DO RSVP and come along and listen to our free intro talk. (75 minutes).