add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

FLorida Atheist and Secular Humanists, N. Miami Message Board › Where was Everyone Monday?

Where was Everyone Monday?

Shepard K.
user 79800482
North Miami Beach, FL
Post #: 1
Hello. I'm a new member. Normally, my Mondays are taken up by French class but since it was Spring break, I was excited to be able to finally come to a meeting. I showed up to Panera Bread on Biscayne yesterday (Monday the 10th) and nobody was there. Another new member Antonia was there and we had a nice dinner and conversation but we couldn't help but feel that we'd missed the boat somehow. Where was everyone? Had that gathering been cancelled? What's the scoop?