addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

FM Atheists Meetup Message Board › Meetups?

Meetups?

Kalene S
user 10109444
Moorhead, MN
Post #: 18
Hello all, I realize it's been awhile since I've been here, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been MIA. I would love to help getting the group up and active again! Perhaps we could start up monthly meetups again? Just to help keep things on the calendar and keep people interested? Perhaps a movie night soon as well?
Trevor N.
user 9937286
Fargo, ND
Post #: 7
I'm right there with you. This group definitely needs a little kick in the pants. So do we want it to be a weeknight or weekend event? At someone's home, or at a pub/restaurant/library/book store/bait shop?

Let's make something start happening again!
A former member
Post #: 229
I think a lot of churches also let groups have meetings there, we should add that to your list Trevor.
But, seriously, we need a meet-up. I vote for a Sat.
Kalene S
user 10109444
Moorhead, MN
Post #: 19
Perhaps the Unitarian Universalist church would be willing? They are usually pretty open-minded. I also vote for Saturdays or Sundays.