addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

FM Atheists Meetup Message Board › New to the group

New to the group

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, I am new to the group/site. I am looking for some new people to hang out with. Feel free to hit me up if we have any interests in common, thanks.
rachel
rachel999
Moorhead, MN
Post #: 31
Ron S.
rnsaeger
Fargo, ND
Post #: 9
FMUU Movie Night
7 p.m., Friday, December 28

Unitarian Universalist Church
129 9 St S, Fargo

~ Now for something a little different:

Pat Condell's Godless Comedy

Come early, Stay late; Come late, Leave early. Bring a beverage of your choice and popcorn will be provided. Viewers can choose from a list of the 92 compiled video rants, usually centering on religion, poli cs and current events, (about 6 min ea.) by atheist comedian Pat Condell, who does not respect your beliefs and doesn't care if you're offended.

He used to do this stuff in comedy clubs un til discovering video. Now he gets more death threats, but does not have to deal with drunks.

Pat Condell is a Brit whose videos are made available by
the Richard Dawkins Founda on for Reason & Science,
and PZ Myers [Pharyngula] is a fan.

Join us at 7 p.m. (or whenever), Friday, 28 December.
Run Time: As long as you wish (up to 8 Hrs.)