Meet other fun and social folks from Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George, etc.
To join our group, you must:
- Want to have fun, meet new friends or possibly find a new romance
- Between age 38 to 57
- Be single, divorced, widowed or legally separated...not married
- If you bring a guest to a meetup, they must also be in our age range and single as described above
- Well-balanced working professional who aspires to improve themselves and others around them
- Enjoy trying new things (dichotomy) and being physically and socially active
- Post a picture of yourself only as your main profile picture visible when you RSVP...no group photos, pictures of your pets, kids, or favorite scenery
- Keep your RSVPs current... no-shows cause problems for your Organizers and the restaurants/other venues at which we schedule events. Two no-shows are cause for removal from the group
- Attend an event at least once every three months...our site isn't intended to be one on which you can hang out and just email people who interest you...we're about in-person meetups
- Not contact members through Meetup Messages without having met them, in-person, at a Meetup event. However, please feel free to read/post event comments or contact an organizer/event host should you have questions
- Short notice NO-SHOWS really mess with a hosts ability to coordinate an event, not to mention they waste time trying to save seats or chasing down people to confirm they will be there
The Two Strikes and You’re Out rule is: If you miss three events without altering your RSVP status at least 1 day prior to the event, or contacting the host beforehand, you will be counted as a ‘No-Show’. Once you hit two, you will be removed from the group
What we are asking for: Basic consideration…
It looks bad on the whole group if we make a group reservation for thirty plus people – and seriously only half show up.