Thank you for stopping by, we are the FUN single parents group.
We welcome all OC, LA, Riverside @ SD County FUN Single Parents (FSP's), who's priority is their kids yet still know how to have FUN!
We are 100% volunteer, non-denominational group that primarily organizes events for our kids, we offer you a great place to meet other single parents and their kids. Our members kids age range toddlers to teens.
We warmly welcome single parents from all stages of your journey as a single parent, however we are not a divorce recovery group as such BUT what we can offer you is amazing support, FUN, friendship, compassion, laughter and best of all FUN events for all our kids to bond. We just may in essence become your new extended family and that would make us SMILE.
We create events for our children, as well as parent nightout "PNO" activities.
We welcome all suggestions. We are also looking for member(s) to step up to be an event organizer to create events for the younger kids not in school yet to teens, all ideas welcome. Please let us know if interested.
OUR GOAL is a FUN Meetup consisting of single moms and dads who:
1. Want to contribute & participate in stimulating group events that expand our children's world. Through connections with awesome like-minded FUN friends, we believe our children will become more well-rounded in the years that lie ahead.
2. Love their children with all their might and heart but can bond with adults about adult things other than the latest sale at Gymboree, justice, etc.
3. Believe Single parents need to nurture their own minds and spirits as role models for our children and to keep us healthy and strong in our parenting roles.
4. Are sometimes utterly exhausted but have happy, successful kids because we are PHENOMENAL parents.
5. Want to expand their social circle.
HAVE FUN!!! This FUN group is for YOU.
P.S. This isn't a Single Parent "dating" group but if people find love together, we'll celebrate!!! AND just because you start dating someone from anywhere you DO NOT NEED TO leave FSP. Heck we have active members who got married and they can and do remain in the group.