We'll try to play, even if it rains. However, playing can be damaging to a field and Koenig is a shared space, so we will move, either to Lower Frick (five minutes away, but still a natural field) or Schenley Oval (more like 10 minutes away, but artificial turf). We'll make the call based on the intensity of the rain, because Schenley Oval is usually reserved by the youth soccer league.
Well it's not supposed to rain anymore...so I guess it would depend on how wet the ground is so we don't rip up the field at Koenig. But we should probably decide if we're gonna move it so people don't show up at both places.