Because so many people attend without RSVPing or even checking the Meetup page, I prefer to change locations as few times as possible. I know, "to hell with you if you can't check the damn page!", but that's just not me. It looks like Dynamo starts at Schenley in about three weeks, with practices starting the week of March 31. For that short amount of time, I think it makes sense to keep both games where they are for now and move both to Koenig/Lower Frick at the same time. I'm open to being convinced otherwise, but if there is only ambivalent support for the switch, I'm inclined not to make it. Let me know if you have other thoughts.
On Monday, March 10,[masked]:36 PM, Mark Steger <[address removed]> wrote:
Sounds like actually want to play when it is nice. Game tomorrow then--I'll see if I can figure out how to change the time on Meetup.
As far as the field, I'm going to keep us on the Pitt intramural field this week. Responses were ambivalent with a leaning toward preference for the Schenley Oval, so it might be a good idea to move there next week and bump the start time up a little bit. I'll leave that decision to Jeff.
What time do people want to start tomorrow? There is daylight earlier, so if enough people want to start at 6, it might pay off. I asked and the field should be open. Heh, can you imagine a group of ultimate players actually starting before the call time for a game? Anyway, RSVP if you are going to make it out, and leave a comment if you want to start earlier.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Mark Steger ([address removed]) from Pittsburgh Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Group.
To learn more about Mark Steger, visit his/her member profile
To report this message or block the sender, please click here
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]