addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pittsburgh Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Group Message Board › Notice from cityofplay.org (and discount)

Notice from cityofplay.org (and discount)

Jeff
user 11658080
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 9
All I received the notice below about a new disc game that you can learn about on Saturday, August 31. There's even a discount, if you're interested.

Jeff,

I wanted to let you know that there'll be a new frisbee game debuting at the upcoming Best Games Fest, an all-day festival of the best new field, street, and social games coming to Downtown on August 31. Details, photos and video, and tickets are online at www.cityofplay.org, and I'd like to offer the Pgh Ultimate Group members a $10 discount on their tickets by using the code "ULTIMATEMEETUP." More info is below - hope you can join us for the Fest!

Best,
-Adam Nelson
Director, City of Play

"The City of Play Best Games Festival is a showcase of the best new games in the world, returning to Pittsburgh on August 31, 2013. The Best Games Fest features urban games that turn the streets into a playground, field games that transform the idea of sports, and other new and original games that make the city a more playful place. The festival also features a civic hacking competition to use play to make the city better, and an end-of-the-night party featuring brand-new games from some of the best designers in the world.

The Best Games Fest runs all day Saturday August 31, in Downtown Pittsburgh. See the video from last year, and get tickets for this year's fest at www.cityofplay.org/festival."