add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Pittsburgh Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Group Message Board › Community service

Community service

user 11658080
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey folks!

We do good things for ourselves all the time.  Barbecues, playing at Highmark, trying to resod Lower Frick.  Beer!  DOUBLE DIP SAUCE!!!  It's time that we do good for the community, too.  I'd like to schedule a community service day where we all get together and help out some worthy organization that needs the services of a bunch of strong, health ultimate disc-ers.  We're a good-hearted bunch, so I'm sure there's interest, but what should we do?  Who should we help out?  I immediately thought of Habitat for Humanity.  But as with everything with this group, I want the decision to be one we make together, so send me your ideas (or mention them the next time you see me).