Fundraiser Dinner Show
to benefit the Monarch School Project
Jasmine Seafood Restaurant, 4609 Convoy Street, San Diego, CA 92111
Friday, May 10, 2013 from 6.00 pm – 9.30 pm
The Monarch School Project (www.monarchschools.org) is the only one of its kind in the country! Founded in 1988 and serves homeless students in kindergarten through 12th grade. These children do not have homes but they have HOPE with Monarch School. (501c(3) is:[masked])
The school provides students access to health and dental care, food, clothing and transportation. It has broad community support, ranging from a large contingent of volunteers who do everything from tutor students as well as drive them to doctor’s appointments, to support from local businesses and organizations.
The San Diego United Lions Club (SDULC) cordially invites you to join us this fundraising to support the Monarch School Project.
Dinner show will include:
• Steel Drum Quartet of the Monarch School
• Performances by Cady Mariano
• Floyd Smith of the Fifth Dimension
• Silent auction and opportunity drawing portions as part of the program.
Dinner Price(s): $40/ticket or $380/table (seat for 10)
$50/ticket at the door
Please contact one of us for more information:
• Brian Deckard: [masked] [masked]
• Jantima Danford: [masked] [masked]
• Donna Lee: [masked] [masked]