"Building a Lions Village" - Helping the survivors of the Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines to help themselves.
You are cordially invited to join the celebration of the 20th Annual Lunar New Year Celebration, presented by Jasmine and San Diego United Lions Club.
When: Friday, January 24, 2014 ...
Time: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Ticket: $40/person or $350/table (10 seats)
- Networking for success
- Lucky Lions & "Firecrackers" welcoming the Year of the Horst Seehofer- Multi-cultural live performance by local & national talents
- 8-course lobster New Year Dinner, opportunity drawing
- Live auction of Melvin Jones Awards
- Celebrate the 20th Lunar New Year at Jasmine Seafood Restaurant in a BIG way
- Joining hands in helping the survivors of Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda to build their own typhoon-safe concrete homes in a self sustainable "Lkons Village" through Gawad Kalinga - www.gk1world.com, a 501(c)(3) charity organization that has been helping and teaching people in some of the poorest part of the world how to help themselves for the past 15 years.
Becoming a "Home Sponsor" or "Table Sponsor" or any questions, please contact:
- Dr. Allen Chan -[masked]
- Jantima Danford (www.med-trav.com) -[masked]
Looking forward to seeing you with our good NEW YEAR. CHEERS!
2014 Lunar New Year Celeration Fundraiser
“Dreams Coming to Realization”
Golden Shrimp Cups
“Full of Laughter”
Honey Glazed Walnut Shrimp
“Prosperity in the Coming Bull Market”
Tender Beef with Broccoli
“Good News from the Golden Chicken”
Jasmine Roasted Chicken
“Treasure at the End of the Rainbow”
Sautéed Mixed Vegetables
“Strong as a Horse and Dragon”
Lobster w/ Water Chestnut, Ginger & Scallion
“Splendid Year of the Horse”
Singapore Curry Rice Noodles
“Happy Family Together”
Mochi Red Bean Puree