! FUN in San Diego ! Message Board › Happy Thanksgiving! GREAT DEAL for you if you use a cell phone service!

Happy Thanksgiving! GREAT DEAL for you if you use a cell phone service!

Angel L.
AngelLuo
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Fun San Diegans!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! As everyone is looking for good deals on Black Friday, here is a GREAT DEAL for cell phone service I want to share with you:

$49/month for UNLIMITED talk, text and internet service! Unbeatable deal! Want to hear more? There is no credit check, no deposit, no contract requested! Just go to www.ordertmobile.com­ and enter promo code "Angel", click "next" and follow the three steps to order your own! You can keep your old phone# or get a new one. You can use your old phone if it is compatible (unlocked GSM phone) or buy a new one from the website or anywhere else on your choice. AND, if you order it BEFORE Nov. 30, you can save $49 first month service and $29 SIM card fee, totally save $78! Again, order it before Nov. 30 to save more! I got mine already, I save $30 per month for my cell phone bill! :-)

If you have any questions regarding this deal, please feel free to contact me.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

"FUN in SD" main organizer: Angel