align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

FreeThinkers of Fort Worth Message Board Share and Enjoy › Public Health (short) Survey concerning Religion, Spirituality, and Vaccines

Public Health (short) Survey concerning Religion, Spirituality, and Vaccines

Mandy
SingleAtheist
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 2
Bored??? Wanna help out a Public Health Student? This survey is about Vaccines, Religion, and Spirituality.

Please represent your beliefs and help out a student by filling out this short survey.

http://www.surveygizm...­

Help a Public Health Student. Science depends on you!!!! So in the name of science fill this out!!!

But seriously, I'd like to get some representation from y'all.
Thanks guys!
~Mandy
A former member
Post #: 1
Done!

Pretty quick survey. Kind of odd answering some questions as it assumes the taker has a religion of some sort, so I just selected strongly disagree for those. *shrug*
Mandy
SingleAtheist
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 4
Thanks for taking it!
A couple of friends of mine designed the survey. I think it starts off and does try to determine how religious the participant is. Yea it asks lots of questions that don't apply to Atheists and Agnostics. I heard from her today that people that tend to be less religious/spiritual seem to not believe in vaccines. I figured not that many people had taken the survey. Thought we needed more representation ;)
A former member
Post #: 6
I got it done. Weird thing about me;I LOVE surveys!biggrin
Mandy
SingleAtheist
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 5
Glad you do ;) lol
~Mandy
Meredyth
MeryMer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 144
done!
A former member
Post #: 7
Done. Nothing else to do at 4 in the morning. Well I guess sleep.
Mandy
SingleAtheist
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 6
Thanks guys! Hope more people are filling it out!
A former member
Post #: 1
survey completed
Mandy
SingleAtheist
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 8
Thanks Demetrius!