FreeThinkers of Fort Worth Message Board Important Announcements › Events on our Calendar

Events on our Calendar

Meredyth
MeryMer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 151
Hello all,

As a community, we are a diverse group of people with the common thread of a lack of theological belief. The Fort Worth group's main goal is to keep our large community abreast of events going on both politically, charitably, and socially.

Not every event may be suited to your personality, beliefs, or ability. The Fort Worth group in no way requires that you participate in all events. Our job is just to let you know what is going on in our community and present all personality types with a way to interact with the secular community.
Ken H.
WiseFTOne
Decatur, TX
Post #: 67
Hello all,

As a community, we are a diverse group of people with the common thread of lack of theological belief. The Fort Worth group's main goal is to keep our large community abreast of events going on both politically, charitably, and socially.

Not every event may be suited to your personality, beliefs, or ability. The Fort Worth group in no way requires that you participate in all events. Our job is just to let you know what is going on in our community and present all personality types with a way to interact with the secular community.

G'Day Meredyth,

You and the group do an excellent job and I only wish I lived closer so I could be at all the meetings and functions. Every time I make an event or meetup, I promise myself I'll do more, but time/money/fuel all seem to conspire to prevent it. Keep us the great and very necessary work you and everyone does for our small community.
Meredyth
MeryMer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 153
Thanks Ken!

I am always thrilled when you get to make it out.