FreeThinkers of Fort Worth Message Board The Door › Ok, what's the difference between...

Ok, what's the difference between...

A former member
Post #: 16
Unfortunately, Christians aren't the only people who interpret available data to suit the conclusions they've already drawn. Not all atheists are free thinkers, and not all humans are humane. The best you can do is to recognize that their attack says volumes more about them than it does about you.
A former member
Post #: 43
Well, yeah. I'm used to forum hate. Anonymous bloodletting, or it would be if I cared. These guys weren't even creative.

but back around to the theme, it's wierd how defensive they were. "How dare you imply that I might not be wwhat I say I am just because I've never considered aything else!" I grew up with variety and choice, and if I became upset with the belief that was forced on me from birth, my curiosity would take me to the alternatives, rather than just flat out denial.

Maybe they're afraid of losing their limited world view by accepting that other kinds of people with other kinds of beliefs have value.
Donn B.
user 10171984
Alvarado, TX
Post #: 31
So Carleigh, what was the forum?
A former member
Post #: 44
Hmmmm, I'm not so sure I want to say, since I've said unflattering things about them. :)