addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

FreeThinkers of Fort Worth Message Board The Door › Help needed for a member of our community

Help needed for a member of our community

Dallas, TX
Hello Fort Worth group,

Yesterday, a member of our sister group in Dallas, suffered a horrible loss. Becca Wilcox and her two young sons, loss their home and almost all their possessions in a devastating fire. If you could find it in your heart to round up a couple of bucks to help our friend-in-need to get back on her feet, I would greatly appreciate it. She is a special lady, an active member in the secular community, and deserves our support! Below is the paypal link set up for her fund.­

Thank you all!

Organizer FToFW
user 3477588
Group Organizer
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 45
I would like to help, but I have been so cash-strapped that I've been living off my credit card for all food and fuel needs the last two weeks, and will probably have to do so for about another week. But after that - near the middle of this month - I can give something...