Fabulous Women Over Forty meetup is the place where friendships begin. Where girlfriends become bff(s). Where ladies can hang out, chat, go to the theatres, dine , shop, dance, or just chill and enjoy each other. I have many ideas and I welcome your ideas as well. So if you are truly Fabulous, come join as we take our Fabulous journey....Somewhere - Everywhere...All Over!
Fabulous Women over Forty Guidelines:
This group is for friendly, happy, positive women who are looking to meet others and make lasting friendships.
· Our group is for women only. Must be 40 years and older or within 3 months of 40th birthday.
$10.00 Annual membership dues,
· You are required to have a profile picture of yourself, so that we can recognize you at meetings. No business logos, images of pets or children. If you are unsure how to upload this, please contact an organizer: Margaret Robinson with your questions.
· If you RSVP "Yes" to an event and do not attend or contact an organizer, then you are considered a "No Show".
· Three (3) "No Shows" you will be removed from the group. So please make sure you change your RSVP to “no” 24 hrs before the event. Not showing for an event is disrespectful to the organizer and other members of the group, especially those on the waiting list. Organizers WILL remove from group those who abuse the rule.
Inactive Member Commandment:
· Our goal is to keep this group active and we will have events to encourage new/inactive members to participate.
· No member shall remain inactive, if you do not attend an event in 3 months then you will be considered an inactive member regardless if you visit the site on a regular basis.
· If you become an inactive member then you will removed from the group. You are always welcome to re-join if you think your circumstances have changed and are able to participate.
· Attend your first meetup within 30 days of your joining date.
· Always RSVP respectfully.
Posting Events :
· All members will be encouraged to post an event. We want to hear about your ideas for the meetup but we also would like to have each member’s participation in posting an event.
· All members are responsible for posting atleast one meetup a quarter. This means suggest, host, research and make reservations. Organizers are always available to help.
Group Travel and Paid Events:
· Travel Events will occur. Please check your schedule for availability before you RSVP. We understand that things happen, however be courteous to members.
· There will be a deadline for payment for group events. If you RSVP for an event that requires monies, it is due one week prior to the event.
· Events requiring tickets at group rate, meet host/organizer with monies 3-5 days prior to ticket sell. If you RSVP for ticket event and is a No Show, you are still responsible for the purchase of the ticket. All payments will be transacted via PayPal.
· Always check site about our events and check for any last minute changes.
· We have a bad weather policy to keep our members safe in the event of increment weather. Please ensure you check prior to a meeting to see if it has been canceled because of weather.
· We reserve the right to update, change and add new policies and guidelines at any time without notice.
By joining our group, you agree to the above rules and policies. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact: Margaret Robinson.
* Member rating Commandment:
This group has a rating system for members, these ratings are subject to change depending on the member's activities in the group:
•GS - Good Standing: this member is active and honors her RSVP and the group’s Rules and policies. A GS has an RSVP priority over an NS or a NR (see below), if there is an event that has limited RSVP, this person gets first priority.
•NS – No Show: This member RSVP’d with a “yes” and did not attend the events or canceled on the day of the event and no reason (NR) was communicated to the organizer. The NS will be counted and three no shows (3 NS) will mean removal from the group. Two if there is no response to the organizer inquiry.
216 Diamond Members
1,542 Memphis Wine Lovers
480 Women Trailblazers