addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fair Oaks Book Club Message Board › Reminder about Fair Oaks Fiction Book Club

Reminder about Fair Oaks Fiction Book Club

anne b.
user 6584610
Group Organizer
Fair Oaks, CA
Reminder,

The Fair Oaks Book Club is meeting the 4th Tuesday in July from 6:30-8:00 (p.m.) We are reading "Marrying Mom" by Olivia Goldsmith. I hope you enjoy it.

We will be meeting at The Deli in the Village of Fair Oaks. If you are uncertain let me know and I can give you directions. The Deli would like to have an idea of how many there will be so please RSVP. I did get your RSVP, Laura

Happy Reading!

Anne