add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

FairCo TEEM (Tech, Environment, Entertainment, Marketing) Message Board FairCo TEEM (Tech, Environment, Entertainment, Marketing) Discussion Forum › Communication Skills/Tech Skills/Networking at FairCo TEEM 9/19

Communication Skills/Tech Skills/Networking at FairCo TEEM 9/19

Peter P.
Group Organizer
Westport, CT
I hope everyone has been having a great Summer.  I've had a chance to relax a bit, but now I'm very stoked to get the season off with a bang.  So on Wednesday, September 19th, FairCo TEEM will kick off the Fall season with a program that focuses on two critical skill areas for today’s business leaders: Communication Skills and Technical Skills.

Our first speaker, Jeremey Donovan, Group VP of Marketing at Gartner, Inc., will host an interactive public speaking workshop with startups and other interested businesses on how to craft pitches that win big deals with investors and customers. Brave volunteers will have the opportunity to receive expert coaching on their content and delivery. Please register here.

Our second speaker, Steve Christie, is part of the leadership team at Teamtreehouse, an online technical education outfit billed as “the best way to learn how to design and develop for the web and iOS.” Steve will demo Treehouse and answer questions about the Treehouse approach. Please register here.

We’re going to change the format and start the networking at 5:00 pm, Presentations to start between 6:30 and 7pm.

Please join us and Register here.