align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Peter P.
PeterPropp
Group Organizer
Westport, CT
For our FairCo TEEM Meetup next week (Wednesday, September 19), we are going to start with an extended networking session at 5pm.  I will have room for 4 companies to share what they are working on or selling.  If you have something to demo, please let me know asap.  Please Register Here.

For the Presentation training session by Jeremey Donovan, I am stealing one of the spots for myself.  I've been presenting forever, but I am not sure that I am as good as I think I am.  All of us need to present our stories clearer in order to keep our jobs, grow our business, gain investors, impress folk at TED, impress your in-laws, etc.  So I want to get better -- do you?  Please Register Here.

...and I know coders are always looking for an edge.  I have a feeling this TeamTreehouse content will be super helpful to anyone who has ever written a line of code -- or those who haven't but wish they could just get past the coding to creating some sort of application value.  Please Register Here.

======================================­===============

On Wednesday, September 19th, FairCo TEEM will kick off the Fall season with a program that focuses on two critical skill areas for today’s business leaders: Communication Skills and Technical Skills. Register here.

Our first speaker, Jeremey Donovan, Group VP of Marketing at Gartner, Inc., will host an interactive public speaking workshop with startups and other interested businesses on how to craft pitches that win big deals with investors and customers. Brave volunteers will have the opportunity to receive expert coaching on their content and delivery. Register here.

Our second speaker, Steve Christie, is part of the leadership team at Teamtreehouse, an online technical education outfit billed as “the best way to learn how to design and develop for the web and iOS.” Steve will demo Treehouse and answer questions about the Treehouse approach. Register here.

We’re going to change the format and start the Networking at 5:00 pm. Presentations will start between 6:30 and 7pm. Event will be held at the Stamford Innovation Center, 175 Atlantic St, Stamford, CT. Register here.

If you would like to demo or discuss your startup or services during the networking session, please send me a note.