FairCo TEEM (Tech, Environment, Entertainment, Marketing) Message Board FairCo TEEM (Tech, Environment, Entertainment, Marketing) Discussion Forum › October FairCo TEEM Meetups -- and a request...

October FairCo TEEM Meetups -- and a request...

Peter P.
PeterPropp
Group Organizer
Westport, CT
Hi FairCo -- as a marketer and a Meetup "Organizer" (and I use the term loosely), I am always looking to make sure I am creating content that you want to see.  I've created a short survey on event topics (with some questions on co-working at the center that you can fill in or ignore as you wish).  Please click here to take the survey. And then, if you could, please consider registering for these exciting upcoming events.

Upcoming events:

Wednesday, 10/17 at 6pm at the Stamford Innovation Center --  Kickstarter and Crowdfunding 101 -- featuring the Legend of the Griz Coat.

Kickstarter represents a significant change for the way many startups get going.  While Kickstarter kicked off the crowdfunding revolution, there are many more aspects to crowdfunding that entrepreneurs should know.  Come join FairCo TEEM at the Stamford Innovation Center on Wednesday, October 17 for a fun and informative event on Kickstarter, Crowdfunding and the Griz Coat.  Register Here.

Griz Coat co-Founder Reichstatter will lead the discussion on Kickstarter and his experience with Griz Coat.

Stamford Attorney Stephen Ganis will lead the discussion on the details of Crowdfunding.

I think this is going to be a great event and we look forward to seeing you here.

Please, Register Here.

Tuesday, 10/23, at 6pm at the Stamford Innovation Center -- Marketing Leadership Summit: Branding, From the Front Lines.

Unique perspectives on brands and how to make them distinct from people who work in the trenches. These are experts from diverse disciplines who actually roll up their sleeves and get branding done, albeit in very different ways. Four speakers will each cover a topic that has practical application to agencies and clients facing real-world brand challenges, then come together for a panel discussion based on pre-submitted and live questions from the audience. Register Here.

SPEAKERS:

Camille Kubie Founder, Esturary Branding & Design 'Using imagination to put data to work' How companies like GE are using data to communicate in new and engaging ways
John Fatteross Owner, John Fatteross Communications 'The anatomy of a brand message' What constitutes this formative communication? (It's not what they teach you in B school)
Tim Mickelborough VP Global Brand Marketing, Thomson Reuters markets div. 'Guidelines only go so far' The case for brand innovation and flexibility
Peter Leeds Founder & Principal, Gabardine 'Undoings: How brands go from magnificent to 'meh'' 5 common pitfalls

Please Register Here. This is the first in a series of more in-depth Marketing Leadership events.  The content is going to be outstanding.  I hope to see you here.

Thanks in advance -- and as always, if you have any ideas, please let me know!!

Peter