FairCo TEEM (Tech, Environment, Entertainment, Marketing) Message Board FairCo TEEM (Tech, Environment, Entertainment, Marketing) Discussion Forum › Next Tuesday: Marketing for Non-Marketing Executives

Next Tuesday: Marketing for Non-Marketing Executives

Peter P.
PeterPropp
Group Organizer
Westport, CT
If you are trying to grow a business but don't have marketing experience or a marketing staff, you probably feel as uncomfortable around marketing topics as I do when I have to code HTML (and don't get me started on Joomla!).

But successful marketing is almost always based on a logical sequence of efforts based on a series of foundational elements.  And that is the emphasis of a multi-part series that our friends David Furth and David Levy of Leap The Pond have created.  The topic:  Marketing for Non-Marketing Executives. The first session is on Position and Positioning. Here's what they will cover:

What are the key building blocks of a solid marketing program?
What is positioning and why it is important?
How to build your own positioning statement.

The event will be held at the Stamford Innovation Center on Tuesday, November 13.  Doors open at 6pm.  Register Here.

Also, If you are still without power, heat, or WiFi due to Hurricaine Sandy, please come down to the Stamford Innovation Center for WiFi and a warm desk.  Please share this with any friends in any business.