addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fairfield County Board Games Message Board › Small pet peeve regarding avatars or photos on Meetup

Small pet peeve regarding avatars or photos on Meetup

Steve W.
Skadar
Stamford, CT
Post #: 15
Around the web I have no problem with people using whatever avatars they want to represent themselves. However, on Meetup, where the point is to meet face-to-face... I find it very frustrating when people:

1) Don't have an avatar
2) Use an avatar that is not themselves (cartoon, animal, etc)
3) Use an avatar where they are much too small to be identified

I don't recognize everyone's name, but I will recognize a face. It's difficult for me to respond to requests to play games when I can't figure out who I'm going to be playing with.

Post yer faces up there bubs!