Fairfield County Board Games Message Board › New Meetup: Emergency Last Minute Meetup

New Meetup: Emergency Last Minute Meetup

Mark D.
user 3606927
Norwalk, CT
Announcing a new Meetup for Fairfield County Board Games!

What: Emergency Last Minute Meetup

When: Saturday, April 17, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Mark's House
Norwalk, CT
Norwalk, CT 06851

Change of venue, change of time, same great people, same great games. Due to Steve's cancellation we're having it at my place instead and on Saturday. Only five minutes from Medifit, anybody who's come before should know how long it'll take to get here. There's plenty of room available, but if everybody RSVPs I'll have an idea of how many tables and chairs we'll need set up. Last minute RSVPers are welcome, but please give me a call as well.

I'll have drinks available, and we can order food in as needed. Expect the standard games, but bring any games I don't have. Let me know if there are any in my collection I should make sure to drag out. Ending time is when the sun comes up or everyone overdoses on easter candy.

IMPORTANT: I'll send the street address and directions to those that sign up and request them.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­