Please join members of the Fairlington Social Club for the Shirlington Village Music Festival located at 4200 Campbell Avenue Arlington, Virginia 22206 on Thursday Nights June 12 - August 21, 2014 from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM.
Admission is free.
Bring your lawn chair and join us every Thursday night in June, July & August in front of the Shirlington Library for live music.
Several of the group usually head out to one of the restaurants for dinner afterwards and the quaffing of cold refreshing adult beverages.
Look for the Fairlington Social Club signs.
June 12th - August 21st
Join us for a variety of live music every Thursday Night from June 12th to August 21st, while enjoying $5.00 wine samples from Cheesetique with the proceeds going to benefit the Arlington Food Assistance Center.
Live Music Schedule:
* June 12 — Justin Trawick (urban folk rock)
* June 19 — The Morrison Brothers (Southern rock)
* June 26 — King Teddy (swing)
* July 3 — Taylor Carson (acoustic rock)
* July 10 — Down Wilson (pop rock cover band)
* July 17 — Scott Paddock (jazz)
* July 24 — Ewabo (tropical steel drums)
* July 31 — The Shack Band (Southern funk)
* August 7 — Paul Pfau (pop, rock & blues)
* August 14 — Lloyd Dobler Effect (80s & 90s cover band)
* August 21 — Dan Haas Trio (pop rock)