A former member
Post #: 5
Expanding beyond food...if anyone wants to play tennis, I'm looking for players. I can't make the Friday night tennis parties and haven't seen a "pool" of players anywhere. I'm at the recreational level and do not have a USTA rank, although I did play alot growing up. That counts for something, right?

Katy
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Katy,

I'm interested in playing tennis on the weekends! Played in high school but I don't have a USTA rank either. Just looking to get back into the sport.

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 1,862
Hey, I played a lot growing up too, and would love to get back at it! I've been looking for someone to hit the ball with for ages!
A former member
Post #: 2
One more person and we could play doubles.

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 6
If anyone is up for playing next Saturday morning (10-ish), the 16th, before the temps peak for the day, let me know. The main courts by the North Fairlington Comm Center seem like a good spot. I'm also going to try to get to the tennis party on the 15th just to see who all is out there and to get more info.
A former member
Post #: 3
I have to work otherwise I would join you. Keep me in the loop for other dates....

Nancy
Jim
user 4281419
Alexandria, VA
Hello,

Did any of you get together for a game? There are lighted courts across the street from me. If anyone is up for hitting the ball after work this week please let me know. I'm located in Alx near landmark. Drop me a line if any of you are interested in hitting after work.

-Jim
A former member
I am up for tennis anytime in the evenings after work. My level is about a 3.0 and am looking for someone whom is about that level or higher. Get back to me here or email me at rrich49132@hotmail.com if interested as I can play anytime after 5:30 p.m. during the week.

-Ray
A former member
Post #: 4
Jim & Ray,

Would you be interested in playing doubles with Katy and I? Or we could pair off for singles. Tomorrow night, Friday, June 22nd at around 6:30pm works for me. I live near landmark mall also Jim. If that is too soon then maybe Friday, June 29th around the same time.

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 2
I would love to play doubles sometime but this Friday I am tied up but may be able to June 29.