A former member
Post #: 9
OK, I just saw these messages (I need to check in more often). After work (6 or after) "works", or on the weekends. There a billion courts in Fairlington so court time never seems to be a problem. I'm not familiar with all available courts outside of the neighborhood.
A former member
Post #: 3
I am fine coming to Fairlington. Are the courts that you are familiar with busy most evenings? Just let me know what day works for you and would love to play.
A former member
Post #: 5
Katy & Ray,

How does Friday, June 29th at 6:30pm sound at the courts in Fairlington?

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 1,870
I can't do Friday nights, but Tuesdays seems to be the day I don't have any volleyball (not a good crowd that turns out). Anyone up for hitting the ball around on a Tuesday night?
A former member
Post #: 6
Tuesday nights work for me as well. How about July 3rd everybody at 6:30pm?
A former member
Post #: 4
I would love to play on Tuesday night. Let me know.

-Ray
A former member
Post #: 10
My mom is in town right now so I won't be making it the 3rd. But in general, Tuesdays do sound good.
Jim
user 4281419
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 2
Nancy, Ray, Carla, and Katy:

Tuesday PM works for me as well. I'll be in town for the 4th so I can play Tuesday next week. I'd like to suggest the tennis courts in Cameron Station off of Duke Street. If we hit critical mass I can fire up the grill after we play tennis so we can get a jump on the 4th. Heck if any of you guys want to hit before then just let me know.

-Jim
A former member
Post #: 7
Jim, Ray and Carla,

I'm fine with playing at Cameron Station on Tuesday night. Jim, can you give us an exact address?

Nancy
Jim
user 4281419
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3
All,

Here is the address for the courts in Alx. It is located next to Tucker Elementary School.

Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School
435 Ferdinand Day Drive
Alexandria, VA 22304

Unfortunately something came up and I will be out of pocket Tuesday PM.

-Jim