The Fairlington Social Club Message Board › No more handyman for Jason

No more handyman for Jason

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys! this is just a note to say i finally gave up the repair business, but my brother is keeping the company alive, though he will focus mainly on larger jobs for now. you can still use my old number to reach him. his name is Daren at 703-499-3030

it appears i may be getting a role in a movie. so i'll be moving out of fairlington soon. i will really miss it and all you guys. i'm heading out to hollywood for a short trip soon. and would love to find a nice person to watch my puppy for a week? she's a sweet yellow lab 1 1/2 years old.

just email me directly if interested at jaaay_man@yahoo dot com. but don't ask about the movie yet, cuz it's very hush-hush.
biggrin

**Also, could someone please post this message on the fairlington villages forum? my membership somehow got deleted.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Jason,

This is exciting news! Congrats on the move - drop us a line and let us know how it goes. If your career takes off, of course we'd all love to come visit and sleep on your couch and meet other famous people!

Seriously, have a great time and enjoy the new adventure. Best wishes, Marcy