add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Fairlington Social Club Message Board › New Event: Mount Vernon Fall Wine Festival & Sunset Tour

New Event: Mount Vernon Fall Wine Festival & Sunset Tour

A former member
Announcing a new event for The Fairlington Social Club!

What: Mount Vernon Fall Wine Festival & Sunset Tour

When: Friday, October 5, 6:00 PM

Event fee: USD25.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: In town this Columbus Day weekend?

Fan of the blues? Enjoy some vino? How about a little bit of learning (of the vino-centric kind) thrown in?

Join fellow FSC members and sample award-winning wines, learn about the successes and failures of our Founding Father's wine endeavors and enjoy live blues. Meet "George Washington," see his home and tour the rarely open wine cellars. 6:00-9:00pm.

The Mount Vernon Mansion sits high above the Potomac River with a stunning view of the Maryland shore. It is a RARE opportunity to take in this view at night. (I have attended this event twice before and the view alone is worth the price of admission.) Add some fine wine and live music, and we are guaranteed a great time!

There is ample (and free) parking available at the event.

HOWEVER, if someone would like to carpool, please indicate in your RSVP, and we'll find a way to get you there(c:

We will meet at Mount Vernon. I will e-mail my cell no. a few days before the event.

Learn more here: