addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fairlington Social Club Message Board › Come Party with us at Portales this Friday!

Come Party with us at Portales this Friday!

A former member
Post #: 14
Hi everyone! Kathy said that I could invite all of you to my event on Friday April 4th! We will be having our Grand Opening on April 18th to celebrate my 39th birthday, so mark your calendars!

Friday, April 4, 2008 at 8:00 PM Until 02:00 AM

Where: Portales Restaurant/Nightclub
6148 Franconia Rd, (Springfield)
Alexandria, VA 22310
703-922-4827

Who should come?
Any member that wants to check out a new HOT VENUE for dancing on Friday nights!

Why?
To have a great night of dancing Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Reggaeton and more!!!

How to find the organizer(s)

"I will be at the front door meeting and greeting members!"
--Jeanette

Meeting fee: USD $8.00 lessons/DJ + live band!

Details:

Come out to the newest and hottest spot to go dancing on Friday's! Portales in Springfield is an amazingly beautiful venue worth checking out! This week come catch the pre-Grand Opening Party with Bachata and Salsa lessons with Hector Chavez. The house "DJ" spins tons of Bachata, Salsa, Merengue and Reggaeton there is also a great "live" band that plays the hottest mix of international music.

Check out their website: http://www.portalesni...­

Bachata Lessons with Hector 8 pm-8:45 pm
Salsa Lessons with Hector 8:45 pm-9:30 pm

Next Week April 11th
Bachata Lessons with Hector 8 pm-8:45 pm
Salsa Lessons with Go Go Earl 8:45 pm-9:30 pm

**April 18th** GRAND OPENING --assistant organizer Jeanette's 39th Birthday Bash!!! Come out and celebrate with us!!!

Bachata Lessons with Hector 8pm-8:45pm
Salsa Lessons with Go Go Earl 8:45 pm-9:30 pm
DJ + BAND INCLUDED IN OUR MEET UP DISCOUNTED PRICE $8 HOT HOT HOT!!!

The kitchen is open until 12:30 pm - small menus will be on each table.