Portland Fairytale Study Group Message Board › Lengthening group (2 1/2 hrs now) and price change ($25)

Lengthening group (2 1/2 hrs now) and price change ($25)

Lee S.
user 61244092
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Dear Fairytale group members,
Our last few groups have been inspiring for me. I've realized it's very helpful to focus each group on a particular archetype (for ex. mother, father, lover, warrior...) so I'm going to do that from now on. I'm so glad to have this group as part of my practice and part of my life:) For the past few groups two hours has not felt like quite enough time for the exciting process that's been emerging. Because of this, I've decided to lengthen the group to two and a half hours and to raise the price by $5 to $25 per group. This will allow me to keep preparing for groups thoroughly and also to keep the group small (5-10 people), which is an ideal size so everyone has a substantial space to be heard.
I hope if you've been part of the meetup group for awhile but haven't been to the group in person, you'll give it a try for the first or second class on Star Wars. It's sure to be a very rich discussion. Please let me know if you have any comments or questions about how things are going. Thank you for your investment in stories and personal growth:) Warmly,
Lee
A former member
Post #: 7
Lee, I agree the group has been most rewarding, and only fair that you raised the price for the work you put into it. It was running late anyway, and I will feel more comfortable too, with having the extra time. Thanks for all you do!
Lee S.
user 61244092
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 7
Thank you Becky:)