addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Calgary Board Gaming Events Message Board › Looking For A Pathfinder Group

Looking For A Pathfinder Group

Randy
Rukik9
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
Like the title says, I'm looking for a group to play Pathfinder with. I am currently running my own game, but would love a chance to actually play in one. Please let me know if you have a game, know of someone running one or someone who'd like to start one up!
David_Miller
Calin_the_elf
Ball, LA
Post #: 900
I just saw this, and I'm running a pathfinder dungeon crawl tonight. It will be more linear and exploratory than a long term campaign. But email me or message me with your number if you could make it out tonight. It is NOT on going, but it is something. There is also a Pathfinder table at the Dungeons and Dragons Meetup group, although, There are probably about 8 or so players sitting around said table.
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,487
D'oh!! IMy regular Friday night game is cancelled, due to the DM being in BC, so I'd jump on this chance..... Except I have to pick up my mother from the airport..... And although I love gaming, I still think I should pick up my mother instead.....
jgbaxter
jgbaxter
Calgary, AB
Post #: 276
Bring her along, moms deserve to fight dragons in dungeons too!
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,490
She got in at 10, we got home at 11, she's from Ontario, so it was 1am when she got here..... Not gonna happen..... Plus, she doesn't play many games other than board games, and the games I have even she wouldn't be interested in.....
A former member
Post #: 1
Are you still looking for a group/have a group that I could join? I am interested in learning to play (I have the core rulebook and advanced players' guide already) but I need to find a group I am comfortable with. Thanks!