FallCon 365 Community Gaming Events Message Board › heavier / longer games - bi-weekly

heavier / longer games - bi-weekly

Bill D.
user 20605261
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
i lean towards longer games as my preferred type of game. I'd like to start getting regular players every couple of weeks together at my house for the games I enjoy, IE: TI3, Eclipse, Game of thrones, Exodus, andean abyss etc... if you or anyone else you know like longer / heavier games and would be interested in playing feel free to reach out to me either in this thread or by PM. I live in harvest hills in the north. I'm thinking bi-weekly on sunday or saturday afternoons / early evenings.

I have tried running a couple things in the past month or so using a friends group but they do not seem to be the right crowd for the type of games i'm aiming to play and/or schedules have been conflicting for those who do want to play.

not sure if many people check these threads regularly but figured i'd take a shot :)

Randy
Rukik9
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
I absolutely love Twilight Imperium (I'm not GOOD at it, but it is fun) and Game of Thrones, but it has been awhile since I played any of those. Would love to get involved in this! Maybe not bi-weekly (those games can be a huge mental drain, haha), but I would definitely be up to playing it once a month or so.
Bill D.
user 20605261
Calgary, AB
Post #: 3
Great! well i created an event for the 17th and will start running bi-weekly from this date. you're more than welcome to sign up, or make the next one :)

http://www.meetup.com...­
Randy
Rukik9
Calgary, AB
Post #: 3
Both games sound like fun, but the 17th is the day after St. Patty's, might be a little messy, haha. Will try to catch the next one.
Bill D.
user 20605261
Calgary, AB
Post #: 4
next one will be april 7th, with a goal of playing either Game of Thrones or Clash of Cultures, possibly eclipse.
Randy
Rukik9
Calgary, AB
Post #: 6
next one will be april 7th, with a goal of playing either Game of Thrones or Clash of Cultures, possibly eclipse.

I played Game of Thrones once. Good fun!