FallCon 365 Community Gaming Events Message Board › Boardgames, miniatures, RPGs...I need a game!

Boardgames, miniatures, RPGs...I need a game!

Charles
obsidian3d
Calgary, AB
Post #: 34
Greetings all,

I used to be a member of this group, but time got in the way...and then I was lucky enough to be part of building a regular gaming group that worked well for several years. Sadly over the past year or so I've had very little success keeping those folks together, and even less with drawing in new players. Also, quite honestly, I'm a little burnt out on trying to do all the organizing, picking the games, hosting and/or GMing...all just so I can play some games.

So I'm looking for some partners-in-crime to help me out. Either a semi-regular group who would welcome another player, or people who would be willing to take an active role in organizing games would be welcome.

I'm almost up for playing anything. I have a fairly extensive collection of board games and RPGs. I love skirmish and tabletop miniature games. Genre or time period doesn't really matter to me, although I do have a soft spot for Lovecraftian horror. (I'm an avid player of Uncle Mike's Strange Aeons skirmish game). Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, pulp...or combinations thereof, I'm pretty much willing to try it out.

I'm usually free Sundays, and can often make time on a Monday evening. I play or paint regularly at Trilogy on Thursday nights too.

Please post a reply here or send me a message if there's a game you might want to share. Or if there's something you'd like to try, let me know, it's quite possible I have it or have played it before.
Jayne B.
user 24720342
Calgary, AB
Post #: 141
I'm just getting back into gaming after years of Life getting in the way. Sundays are good for me too, and at this stage I"m willing to try pretty much anything that can be done in 3 hours or less.

Trick is, I'm not back in Calgary until mid-April, and not really free for a few weeks after that. But definitely interested in a semi-regular group.
Charles
obsidian3d
Calgary, AB
Post #: 35
April is bad for a lot of people, myself included. I'll be trying to downsize some of my copious games and miniatures, and then volunteering at the Expo at the end of the month. Perhaps May is the time to look at trying to get something organized then.