addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Calgary Board Gaming Events Message Board › Savage Worlds or "Mythic" RPGers?

Savage Worlds or "Mythic" RPGers?

Charles
obsidian3d
Calgary, AB
Post #: 36
Are there any folks out there playing games using the Savage Worlds system? I own tons of the books and am currently ogling the "Achtung! Cthulhu" campaign on Kickstarter. I ran the intro adventure "Wild Hunt" for a few friends months ago, but that was the only experience I have had actually playing.

More recently we played a game without a GM (first time I got to *play* an RPG in years) using the Mythic GM-emulator strapped onto the DC Adventures game system. It was actually a really fun experience and we ended up with a top-notch story out of it.

I'd love to find some folks who would be up for playing maybe once or twice a month. I'm not particular on the system or setting, and would prefer shorter adventures (like the one-sheets available for the various Savage Worlds settings). I certainly wouldn't say no to a longer campaign of course, but it would be dependent on the genre and system.
David_Miller
Calin_the_elf
Ball, LA
Post #: 902
I love Savage Worlds. It's fantastic. I actually know a few people that play deadlands, etc. Email me! Also, if you want to play some rpgs, Underground Con in June is for you. www.undergroundcon.com (click register and it will take you too their warhorn page and you can look at the schedule so far).