FallCon 365 Community Gaming Events Message Board › Twilight Struggle Tournament

Twilight Struggle Tournament

Greg
user 3914841
Calgary, AB
Post #: 47
After the first batch of games Ben is sitting at the top of the table with 6 points from two games, closely followed by Robert on 5 points and Bill on 4 points.
Conan L.
user 47890012
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
Please add me to the share list: conan.leung@gmail.com.

And sorry I didn't find out that it started until yesterday. Will play some games with you all ASAP.
Greg
user 3914841
Calgary, AB
Post #: 48
We have one more player in the league - Keith Donaldson - taking the total to 11. Ben still sits atop the table, now tied with Bill on six points each.
Bill D.
user 20605261
Calgary, AB
Post #: 9
you guys need to get more games played :P I feel bad being 1 - 4 and being in first place. lol
Trevor G.
user 81189402
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
When are we gonna wrap this thing up?
Bill D.
user 20605261
Calgary, AB
Post #: 13
congrats, you win :P
jgbaxter
jgbaxter
Calgary, AB
Post #: 335
No Bill, you win! biggrin
Robert T.
user 2356034
High River, AB
Post #: 7
I'll bring the trophy to the upcoming Monday game gathering. I'll need the victor's full name to put on the plate. I'm assuming it's Trevor but don't have the current standings.
Greg
user 3914841
Calgary, AB
Post #: 51
Trevor is currently winning but can mathematically be caught. If everyone in the league agrees that they want to stop then we can do so and award the trophy to Trevor, but if some people still want to play out the rest of their games we will carry on. I think for any future leagues I will have to stipulate a timeframe for completing the matches though, as this has taken way longer than anticipated and some people haven't even played half of their games yet.
Greg
user 3914841
Calgary, AB
Post #: 53
Since I haven't had anyone saying anything either way and it seems like this league has stalled out I'm going to bring it to a close. For anyone that wants to play any more games I'm setting an end date of October 31st. Any results given to me by then will be added to the table and then the winner will be crowned.