Falls Church Social Club Message Board › Falls Church Social Club milestones

Falls Church Social Club milestones

A former member
Hello everyone!  I hope you are enjoying the New Year so far.

I just noticed that Falls Church Social Club will be celebrating two important milestones this week.  Yesterday, January 4, marked the second anniversary of the day that I founded FCSC.  We have grown to well over 300 members, and many of us are lucky enough to have made good friends over the past two years via FCSC gatherings. 

Also, the FIRSTfriday event at Clay Cafe Studios on January 7 will be our 100th Meetup!  We have had at least two events almost every month since our formation.  If you haven't had a chance to join us yet, please keep an eye out for something that fits your interests and schedule.  We always do something for FIRSTfriday, as well as Trivia Night at Four Ps on a Wednesday, plus other events as opportunities arise.

If there are things you'd like to do in Falls Church, and you're willing to host a FCSC group event, please contact me.  It's pretty easy to participate as a Guest Host.  The most important things are to show up and be friendly!  Get involved to help make FCSC everything you were hoping it would be when you joined.

Here's to a happy, healthy and fun 2011!

Cheers,
Laurel