*There will be a $10 reservation fee payable in advance. This fee WILL BE REFUNDED to attendees upon their arrival at the event. No shows or cancellations will not receive a refund. People who fail to respond to written inquiries by host will also forfeit the fee.
*RSVP's are mandatory via a reservation system called E-vite. You will receive a link to that system once you RSVP here. Please do not expect to attend w/o being invited. This restriction is based purely upon maximum capacity for safety and enjoyment. Without an RSVP via E-vite, you are not on the guest list.
* Two part name tags will be given, thus, your first & last name are required.
* As alcohol will likely be consumed, no guests of less than age 21 will be allowed.
* Attire : No jeans, no tuxedos. See full party description via the E-vite system.
* BYOB but that famed holiday treat, spiked eggnog, will be available in limited amounts. (warning: real eggs).
* The private residence location is in Glen Ellen, CA, near the town of Sonoma.
* Carpools are highly encouraged. Use the MeetUp email system to contact each other.
* The HIKER designation of this party indicates that guests are most likely day hikers, snow shoers, car campers, or backpackers of various skill levels & various ages but mostly people in their 50's.
* A small potluck dish is required as the event is potluck oriented.
* Severe inclement weather could cause a cancel of this event.
Come celebrate & witness amazing things for yourself:
hikers who can actually stand w/o poles !
hikers who make it there w/o getting lost !
hikers who eat more than a power bar !
hikers without sunscreen faces !
hikers moving about w/o single file motion !
hikers w/o TP trailing the bottom of their boots !