Whether you’re new to IBD or a long-time subscriber, this session will show you how to use IBD rules to make better invesing decisions.
At our April 17th meeting we will have and IBD expert to teach us. He will cover the follow topics:
Session 1: How to Get the Most Out of IBD & Investors.com
The Behind-The-Scenes Story of IBD: Discover how founder, William J. O’Neil, got his start in
investing, and launched an unparalleled market study that led to a time-tested blueprint for finding winning stocks.
CAN SLIM® Overview: Learn to identify the 7 CAN SLIM traits shared by the top-performing stocks – before they surge higher.
How to Use IBD®: The paper features a wealth of valuable features and research. You’ll learn how to
get the most out of them in the least amount of time.
a Stock Screens: Discover new ways to use IBD stock lists, like the IBD® 100, Your Weekly Review and Stocks In The News, to build and maintain a powerful watchlist – even in a down market.
a Market Analysis: Learn how to use The Big Picture to know when it’s time to move to cash – and when it’s time to get back in.
a Chart Analysis & Investor Education: See how to use the concise chart analysis in the
IBD® 50, Big Cap 20, and Your Weekly Review to improve your own chart-reading skills. Create a personal training program based on your schedule, using Investor’s Corner and other key educational features.
a New IBD Features
• Recently, IBD introduced a host of new features. We’ll walk you through how to get the most
out of them, including:
• IBD’s NYSE & NASDAQ Research Tables: Our exclusive format filters stocks by the best
performing sectors and highlights top-rated stocks in each sector.
• Base Reader: Identifies stocks that could be setting up for a major price move.
• IBD Industry Themes: Analyzes which sectors, industry groups and individual stocks are driving market trends.
• International Leaders: Applies IBD’s ratings and analysis to international companies to uncover explosive opportunities outside the U.S. market.
We meet at:
The Original Pancake House Restaurant
5220 Beltline Road
Dallas, TX 75254
We meet in the back room. There is seating for about 35 people.
The restaurant is kind enought to offer their room with no charge.
Please order food and drink to allow them profit and they will ask up back!
Our meetings will usually last about 2 Hours