addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Far Northside Co-Ed Book Club Message Board › The March, April and May Book Poll is Live!

The March, April and May Book Poll is Live!

Tracey C
tlcapone
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and staying warm!

The book poll is up and ready for you to cast your votes. Thank you to those who participated in the nomination process; I truly appreciate it!

Please cast your vote for your top three (3) choices. (Please only vote for three) The poll will be live until next Sunday, 1/30/11 at 7 pm and the top three choices will be our March, April and May selections, in order of most votes received. In the event of a tie, I will make the final decision based on which one was nominated first.

The poll can be found here:

http://www.meetup.com...­

It can also be found by going to "More" in the tool bar at the top, clicking on "Polls" and then on "Open Polls"

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks everyone and happy voting!

Tracey