addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Farmington Valley iOS Developers Group Message Board › iDevices Company Moves to Riverdale Farms in AVon

iDevices Company Moves to Riverdale Farms in AVon

Nancy G.
user 33894952
Group Organizer
Avon, CT
Post #: 8
Article on Avon Patch today:

http://avon.patch.com...­

Looks like they might have job openings for programmers and engineers. Eleven employees now, hoping to have 25 by the end of the year.
A former member
Post #: 11
It would be incredibly awesome to have the owner come speak at a iOS Dev Group meetup! We should get in contact with the owner and have him do a post-mortem etc.

-Peter
Nancy G.
user 33894952
Group Organizer
Avon, CT
Post #: 10
I was planning on reaching out via email this week, if for nothing else but to let them know we exist! Getting the owner to speak would be fantastic!

(Their website was down the other day when I tried...)

Edit: Their website is back up, so I just sent a short email, letting them know about our group and our next meeting. I'll let you guys know if I hear back.
Nancy G.
user 33894952
Group Organizer
Avon, CT
Post #: 11
I heard back from iDevices' office manager/ executive assistant, Livia Liburdi, today. Their CEO, Christopher Allen, is interested in coming to our meetup this month, so hopefully he'll check in here soon to RSVP.

I was mistaken the other day when I said their website was down. I had assumed they were iDevices.com. The correct website for iDevices in Avon is http://www.idevicesin...­