addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fashionable Causes in Baltimore Message Board › Your Invited

Your Invited

Travis
user 39477062
Capitol Heights, MD
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone,

I’m excited to announce this spring and summer I’m working on a personal project and I like to invite you all to join me. I have access to a non-working 21 acre farm. I start scouting locations next weekend in hopes to learn my way around the farm. The land owner tells me there are plenty of locations that will make for some great pictures. My ides range from sunrise to sunset landscapes to moon light portraits and whatever else I came come up with just before fall comes rolling in, but it doesn't stop there I have access to the farm year round! So any Fashion Designers, Wardrobe Stylist, Make Up Artist or Models looking to collaborated please feel free to contact me at 301-541-7476.

Keep Snapping,
Travis