align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Federal Hill Book & Wine Club Message Board › IMPORTANT- October 26th Book and Wine Club Meetup

IMPORTANT- October 26th Book and Wine Club Meetup

patti j.
PattiJefferson
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
All,

If you have RSVP'd for this meetup and aren't going to make it, PLEASE PLEASE change your rsvp to No- we have 32 people signed up and 6 on the waiting list, and I need to determine by Monday whether we are going to have to do 2 tables or 1.

I'm going to start doing "sign-in sheets" because in the past we have had 30 people rsvp yes, and only 15 show up, and the no shows make it hard for me to plan venues.

Thanks!

Patti