add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Federal Hill Book & Wine Club Message Board › What books are we reading next

What books are we reading next

patti j.
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 24
Time to post a new poll for our next books. Please send me any suggestions you have in the next week, and I will post a poll.

user 14246296
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 7
Kevin has suggested Nabokov's Lolita. It's a controversial book about pedophilia which I'm sure will generated some interesting discussions.
user 9062213
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 5
The River Swimmer by Jim Harrison.
user 24315392
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 1
We Have Always Lived In The Castle by Shirley Jackson
user 19980291
Elkridge, MD
Post #: 2
Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple. I just read it after having it be recommended to me and it reminded me a lot of A Confederacy of Dunces as far as the humor and the characters. Might be nice for summer. :)
user 48445412
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
The Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz. Mainly because I bought a copy of it before a trip, but haven't read it yet.