This month, we are partnering with The Good Shepherd Center at 1671 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90026 (cross street Union, map attached). This center cares for homeless women and children in Los Angeles.
We'll provide them with lunch so please sign up to bring one of the following dishes. NOTE: We are feeding roughly 60 women and children. If you cannot bring enough for 60, please note how much you could provide and someone else could sign up for additional servings, no problem.
(2) mac n cheese
(3) veggie dish such as green beans, broccoli, sweet potatoes
(4) rice dish (fried rice, white and/or brown rice, spanish rice)
(5) sliced fruit (sliced oranges, bananas cut in half, slices of watermelon, grapes)
(6) fruit drinks (perhaps those ind'l boxed juices for the children)
(7) bottled water
(8) coffee (maybe just pick up a jug or two from your local coffee shop; just make sure they include the coffee cups, stirrers, creamers)
(9) paper goods (including napkins, plates, forks, knives)
NOTE: volunteers from the center will take care of the dessert.