We are at the Lyman Building. This building is just behind Fountain. It's separated by 4 or 5 houses in the middle. Parking can either be at the back of Fountain Building or in front of Lyman.
Time: 11:00AM - 12:00NN - Prepare Lunch
12:00NN to 1:00PM - Lunch
1:00PM to 2:00PM - Playtime with kids / And clean up time
We will be providing lunch for approximately 90 people (30 kids and 60 adult) and after lunch an hour of games with prizes (does not have to be expensive, a little prize for the kiddos that are undergoing treatments/away from home) or a loot bag for 30 (approx.) kids.
Items to bring; please sign up using the "comments section" of this event; NOTE: we have their excellent kitchen facility to cook in and we have one hour to prepare.
• Salmon or other fish for grilling
• Chicken or steaks for grilling
• Vegetables for grilling (like tomatoes, squash, bell peppers etc)
• Side salad with dressing and cheese or croutons or nuts
• fruit for a fruit bowl (grapes, pineapples, berries, oranges, bananas etc)
• paper goods like plates, napkins, forks, spoons and bowls
• a dessert like small cupcakes or cookies (we have time to bake on site)
• Drinks: juice and bottled water
**PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE SICK, FEELING SICK, OR EVEN THINKING YOU ARE SICK, WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU...BUT THINK OF THE KIDS THAT ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO JUST A little VIRUS**
The mission of Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House is to provide comfort, care and support to children and families in Southern California.
Families travel from around the world (volunteers who speak another language are very much welcome!) to bring their children to CHLA for its world renowned treatment of pediatric cancer and bone marrow transplants. The LARMH provides these families with inexpensive, and often free, lodging close to their child's place of treatment. The House also serves as a haven of hope where families can share experiences and offer comfort to each other.
Take a look at their facility: http://larmh.org/FacilityDemo.html
My cell if you have questions: (626_[masked]