addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Feed the Homeless, Los Angeles Message Board › IN NEED OF TRUCK OR LARGE VEHICLE FOR TABLE PICK UP FOR EVENT!!!

IN NEED OF TRUCK OR LARGE VEHICLE FOR TABLE PICK UP FOR EVENT!!!

Kara
user 75606832
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys im glad to see you all rsvp to my sunday event in MacArthur park... right now we are in need of someone to help pick the tables up from the tables location which is right next to the park and drive them with me to the park.. its about 2 blocks away....

Please let me know if anyone can help.. feel free to cal or text me 201-650-3967

ALSO I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS ACTUALLY COMING AND WHAT YOULL BE BRINGING PLEASE!!