Help support your MeetupChip in
A group for young professionals in their 20s and 30s who want to make new friends and explore more of Orange County and Southern California.
Our activities range from happy hours, dinners, hikes, game nights, local trips (LA, San Diego, Riverside), karaoke, improv, art walks, special events, and much more. We're always up for suggestions and ideas, though.
We started out as a group of strangers that rapidly became good friends in the span of only a few months, but now we want to get to know more people - that includes YOU!
Feed Your Wanderlust (FYWL) & Explore SoCal Morale Code:
1. We are about genuine friendships~ FYWL is indeed just a close circle of friends that keeps getting bigger. We welcome a potential new friend into the circle with open arms.
2. We are an open minded group of free thinkers~ We appreciate diversity, nurture our differences, and joke around with each other like it's a sport ;)
3. We are an optimistic bunch~ We don't talk bad about each other or all around, encourage negative talk, i.e. malicious gossip or excessive pessimism.
4. We are considerate RSVPers~ Consistent no shows run the risk of being removed; don't let that happen to you :)
5. We explore spirituality~ We do tour, explore, learn about all kinds of religions and/or spiritual paths; however, we do not post events for actual worship to any one deity (out of respect for the vast range of beliefs in our group).
FYWL Leadership Team works hard to create wonderful meetup experiences. Keep an open mind and a respectful outlook. We are all very proud of this meetup that began with a small group of friends falling in love with each other. Therefore please be respectful and do not crosspost without permission.
Hope to see you at a future meetup! Welcome! <3
The Feed Your Wanderlust & Explore SoCal Leadership Team:
FYWL Leadership Team
Janis, Seila, Sophya, Lei, Jacome, & Dave
1,876 Wilderness Explorers
2,061 Social Smarties