addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Female Adventurers Message Board › Carpooling- Flying Trapeze Event

Carpooling- Flying Trapeze Event

Larissa
larisinechka
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hello,

I know there are a few of you who are interested in carpooling to this event.  I, unfortunately, will be heading to Tracy after the event, so won't be able to carpool.  I wanted to sync y'all up on this though...

We have three people coming from Santa Clara/SJ.
Kinga

Melanie

Renee

I'd suggest for the SC/SJ people to meet at Cisco (right off of 880 and Tasman) at Bldg 20 (first driveway on https://maps.google.c...­

The following people are coming from Carmel/Big Sur:

Vickie

Betty

Hopefully y'all can sync up and meet somewhere near your neck of the woods?

Fremont:

Melis

:( I'm not sure.  Maybe either of the two vehicles can pick you up?  I can, but I'd suggest meeting somewhere near 880/580?  Ping me offline if that might work for you.

All, feel free to use the message board or ping each other separately to figure out your carpooling.

Thanks!